skip to main content
Transcript Request
Transcript Request
509.796.2701, ext 118
If you are a current student please request a transcript from the main office or school counselor.
If you are a graduated student, or have moved away from our school, please contact the counselor ext 118, or the school office ext 125.

Please provide the following:
Student name used while attending school in the district.
Year of Graduation, or the last year of attendance in the district.
Number of copies being requested; official or unofficial?
Daytime phone number; Cell phone number
Address where you want the transcript mailed.
Please allow appropriate time for transcripts to be prepared and mailed. Thank you.