EXPECTATIONS FOR BUS TRANSPORTATION
Transportation Supervisor: Clayton Kenney
1. Driver is in charge at all times.
2. Every student is to sit in their assigned seat quietly facing the front of the bus.
3. Keep the aisles and exit doors clear and bus clean.
4. Ask the drivers permission to open windows, change seats, or move around the bus.
5. Do not extend your head, arms or hands out of the window while the bus is moving or standing still.
6. Talk in a normal tone and keep your hands to yourself.
7. No eating or drinking.
8. Use classroom behavior.
9. ONLY with an official pass and written permission from a school authority is a student permitted to leave the bus other than their regular stop.
10. All vandalism will be the responsibility of the student and parent for reimbursement of property.
11. No use of cell phones on the bus.
12. Students should be dressed appropriately for the weather.
Last Modified on November 1, 2007